|Name:||High Glossy UV Printing Tarot Cards Oralce||Material:||350gsm Art Paper|
|Size:||70*120mm / 88*126mm Or Custom||Finishing:||High Glossy UV + Gold Edges|
|Packaging Options:||Lid And Bottom Box||MOQ:||500pcs|
UV Printing Tarot Cards,
Oracle Printing Tarot Cards,
Gilt Edges Tarot Oracle Cards
High Glossy UV Printing Tarot Cards Oralce Deck With Gold Gilt Edges
270gsm/ 280gsm economical blue core paper stock
280gsm/ 300gsm heavyweight China black core paper stock
310gsm/ 330gsm quality German black core paper stock
0.3~0.35mm thick white/ black smooth PVC plastic stock
70*120mm, 88*126mm or custom size
Normal glossy varnish,
High quality glossy varnish,
Glossy / matte lamination,
High quality matte lamination
Spot UV coating
Gold / silver / laser color foil stamp
Tuck Box / Lid-bottom Box / 2-Piece Box / Flip Magnet Box
Shrink-wrap / Cellophane wrap / Bubble bag etc /Paper box; up to your own requirements.
Standard export carton for save shipping.
18-25 days depends on quantity
International Shipping Options
1. Express door to door delivery service
2. Air Freight
3. Sea transportation
1. How to get a quote from you?
2. Click our Website " contact", or contact us via Skype, Whatsapp, and email. Send us the details of your card deck. We will reply you soonest.
Mobile/ Whatsapp: +86-18814300743
2. What is your sample options for checking the quality?
1) Free existing sample
2) Digital printing sample: Uncut sheets with your artwork for checking the contents of your design
3) Offset printing sample: Pre-production samples ( prototype sample) with your artwork. The color and quality is as good as final products.
3. What is your MOQ?
500 sets per design.
4. How to summit the artwork design to you?
You could uploading the files on Dropbox.com, wetransfer.com and drive.google.com then share the link with us.
5. What is your payment term and payment method?
Payment term: 30 deposit before production, 70% balance payment before shipment.
Payment method: T/T, PayPal, Credit Card ( VISA, Mastercard ) and E-checking.
Contact Person: Michelle Chan